2010 Jul 14 16:18

Re: [vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

On 7/14/2010 1:59 PM, timriley@appahost.com wrote:
> Let's take that money and fly Linus Torvalds down for a talk.

Good luck with that.

You'll need  bigger budget than that I would guess, and it would likely
be easier to get a talk sandwiched before or after his next planned
visit to the area (he's down fairly regularly...it would be easier to
negotiate a "if your here from X to Y, we'll pay to keep you an extra
day and speak at LUGOD")

ja