2010 Jul 15 13:53

Re: [vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

Re: [vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

I think we'd need:

1. a really good ad
2. some really clear goals for the ad campaign (ie:
 a. Double our installfest attendance
 b. Double our regular meeting attendence
etc..

Of Course that also means ensuring that we have the capacity to handle
those increases...

Thanks,
Alex