2010 Jul 02 15:54

[vox] OT/Local: ISIS Education tech summer camp for girls

[vox] OT/Local: ISIS Education tech summer camp for girls

Just noticed a flyer for this over at Common Grounds:

  http://isis-education.org/

Summer Break Camp -June, July and August

A fun and hands on technology class designed just for girls  (10 -13 years old)

What's inside a computer
What is a chip
Electricity and computer bits
Internet safety
Programing
Making an avatar
Where did computers come from
What does the future of technology look like
Girls and technology

Hands on experiments, creative artwork, small peer group

Sent from my computer