2010 Jun 21 20:27

Re: [vox] Speaker probably needed for tonight! (Was re: Ride fromthe airport on Monday)

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 02:44:11PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> Did you find out?

In my mass of emails from the weekend, I see that he sent me
a note early this AM.  The other note I saw was one he had
sent to Bill Broadley (who had offered to go pick him up),
where Bill Cc'd me in his reply back.

Beyond that, I've heard nothing.  So you're our speaker tonight! :)