2010 Jun 17 14:05

[vox] OStatic on Dell & Linux

I thought Brian, at least, would enjoy this :)

  Dell Does Linux, Yesterday and Today
  by Sam Dean, June 17, 2010, OStatic
  http://ostatic.com/blog/dell-does-linux-yesterday-and-today

    "As time flies by, even though Linux isn't a raging phenomenon on the
    desktop, it is nevertheless interesting to watch Dell's unflinching
    support for it."

Sent from my computer