2010 Jun 14 16:44

[vox] Software Freedom Day

Software Freedom Day is Sat. Sept. 18th this year.

If you're interested in helping out (in the past,
we've had a booth at the Davis Farmer's Market, which
is pretty fun), please post a note over on 'vox-outreach'
or email me privately.

For more, see:  http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

And:  http://www.lugod.org/sfd/

Thanks!