2010 Jun 14 13:30

[vox] Linux IRC infection

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/linux-infection-proves-windows-malware-monopoly-is-over/2206?tag=nl.e539

Altho its abit of an "I told you so" article, it does support my general
attitude that absolute statements should usually end with the word "yet".
If I EVER said Linux didnt need to worry, Im sure I added "doesnt need to
worry, YET"

It also supports my not-completely-trusting of automatic updating

Gandalf  Parker