2010 Jun 02 17:14

Re: [vox] OT - Where does one go for help with geeky hardwareprojects?

Re: [vox] OT - Where does one go for help with geeky hardwareprojects?

this group just started up: http://daviswiki.org/AVR_Geeks

they may be helpful

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

I'm positively electronically-uninclined... but I get ideas
now and then.  Is there a local club for hardware hackers
where I might find someone who'd be willing to help with
projects?  (i.e., LUGOD, but for electronics geeks)

Alternatively, if anyone HERE wants to help me with some
random ideas, send me a note off-list. :)

Thx!

Sent from my computer

http://mae.ucdavis.edu/~biosport/jkm/
Sports Biomechanics Lab, UC Davis (http://biosport.ucdavis.edu)