2010 Jun 01 15:16

[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis social gathering tonight (Tue Jun1)

[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis social gathering tonight (Tue Jun1)

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is holding a social gathering tonight,
Tuesday June 1st at 7pm, at Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis:

  Crepeville
  330 3rd St
  Davis, CA 95616

Crepeville only takes cash or check.   There is an ATM in back,
but watch out for fees!  (There are a number of banks in downtown
Davis: http://daviswiki.org/Banks )

Crepeville also provides free WiFi Internet access, so feel free
to bring a laptop, netbook or other device.

A number of us bring "LUGOD" signs, so keep an eye out for one.
If you don't see any sign, don't be afraid to ask around until
you find us, especially if it's well into the 7 o'clock hour.

For more, see: http://www.lugod.org/