2010 Jun 01 15:16

[vox] Document Control System

I need to setup a document control system for a business.

  • It needs to be simple.  These are not technical people.
  • The documents to be shared are large 1 MB to 1 GB map files.
  • They are primarily interested in file-locking.  ("This file is being worked on by xxx xxxxx").
  • Versioning is a minor concern, but not essential.
  • It must work on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.  Or be just a web page that works on Firefox.

Any suggestions?