2010 May 26 15:31

Re: [vox] patent absurdity

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 07:36:14PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> Patent Absurdity: how software patents broke the system
> http://patentabsurdity.com/screening.html

Downloading, thanks for the link.  Would folks from LUGOD be
interested in screening it?  If we did it at a regular meeting,
it would have to wait until early 2011 (unless we swap the NSLU2
talk in August, since it sounds like that topic might be dated now).

In any case, I imagine we'd want a slightly bigger, more comfortable
venue than Explorit.  (Speaking of which, anyone know the ETA for
when the Public Library will re-open?)

Thanks Brian!