2010 May 22 08:37

[vox] [fwd] UG News: *Free to Choose* Ebook Deal of the Day. AnyO'Reilly ebook. Only $9.99.

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon -----

Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:12:08 -0700
From: Marsee Henon
Subject: UG News: *Free to Choose* Ebook Deal of the Day. Any O'Reilly ebook. Only $9.99.

View this information as HTML in your browser, click here:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z8lfpljjel4u862l61idj59mfnu2urcfa736d820

*** Free to Choose ***
Ebook Deal of the Day - Only $9.99

Our Ebook Deal of the Day is so popular, we want to make sure you know about it, and give you the chance to choose.

Download in 4 DRM-free formats:
PDF, .epub for iPad and iPhone, Kindle-compatible .mobi, and Android .apk. Learn more: http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zb4h4s3dtqispo0c4if0jqi9k3io9b181b7ohlq8

Only $9.99. Choose any O'Reilly ebook from our list of over 2,000 titles. (Microsoft Press titles are excluded from this offer.)

Enter code "FAVFA" in the O'Reilly cart.
One Day Only: 5/21/2010

Buy Now and Save: http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zm8fs0ni5imfa6c0l8j5l9l383c1653vq7imjui8

O'Reilly - Spreading the knowledge of innovators | oreilly.com

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA   95472
800-998-9938