2010 Apr 30 17:55

[vox] Windows 7 sins

Perhaps some have already seen this?
The case against Microsoft and proprietary software.
http://en.windows7sins.org/

brian
--
Brian E. Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"All too often, developers spend a majority of their time integrating
disparate technologies, manually tracking state, struggling to understand
JSF, wrestling with Hibernate exceptions, and constantly redeploying
applications, rather than on the logic pertaining to the business at hand."
- Seam Overview