2010 Apr 30 10:07

Re: [vox] pc parts

Jim,
When I responded to your offer,
I did not take note of the part where
you said I had to come to Sacramento
in order to get the parts.

I did get your phone call today but,
it got to be kinda late so I am emailing
you to say I thank you but, I will need
to withdraw my request.

(I was somehow under the impression
that you would be bringing the items to
a Davis LUGOD meeting.)
Thank for getting back to me!

Maybe next time!
Namaste'
Scot

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Jim <evesautomotive@wavecable.com> wrote:
I have a lot of pc parts. Two filled tubs aprox 2X3X2.  All kinds of
things like video cards, audio cards, patch cables, motherboards,
ethernet cards, yada yada yada.

I also have a very nice motherboard.  Mfg is ASUS.  Model is m2n-e.
Given to me by a friend in which there was a fried transistor on it so I
sent it back to asus.  They repaired it under warranty. I never used it
myself.  Was worth aprox $250 a few years back.

If someone wants all of this stuff, let me know.  I am not going to
piece meal this.  It is all or nothing.

It all has value but to me I doubt that I will ever use it or sell it.

Jim
And no, I will not bring it to you.  If you do come over to my house you
have to bring beer.  That is my standard fee of admission.