2010 Apr 29 20:40

Re: [vox] Luke Peterson will talk about PyDy (open source dynamicssoftware) tomorrow in Bainer 1062 @ 4:10 pm

Ugh, I would have liked to go.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 02:11:25PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> This got held-up by mailman (too many recipients), and sicne
> it looks like Jason tried to post it last night (Wed), I'm
> assumign the PyDy talk is _today_, Thur Apr 29, at 4:10pm. Enjoy!
>
> (And Bainer is a building on the UC Davis campus)
>
> -bill!
>
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:13:32PM -0700, Jason Moore wrote:
> >    Hi,
> >
> >    Dale (Luke) Peterson will be giving a talk on PyDy, an open source
> >    software package for multi-body dynamics, tomorrow in Bainer 1062 @
> >    4:10pm.
> <snip>

Brian E. Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"All too often, developers spend a majority of their time integrating
disparate technologies, manually tracking state, struggling to understand
JSF, wrestling with Hibernate exceptions, and constantly redeploying
applications, rather than on the logic pertaining to the business at hand."
- Seam Overview