2010 Apr 29 21:28

Re: [vox] [Davis Open Science Talk] Michael Eisen co-founder ofPLoS on Open Access, May 3rd 11am

Re: [vox] [Davis Open Science Talk] Michael Eisen co-founder ofPLoS on Open Access, May 3rd 11am

Yes the May 5th meeting is our informal get together at the Delta of Venus. That will be happening and we will probably discuss what we learn from Michael on Monday.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 01:45:14PM -0700, Jason Moore wrote:
<snip>
>    When: Monday, May 3rd, 11am-12pm

I've added this to our local events calendar.

A question, though: I had an Open Science meeting listed for next
Wednesday, May 5th, as well.  Is that still happening?

( http://openwetware.org/wiki/UC_Davis_Open_Science#Meetings doesn't say
that it _isn't_ :) )

Thanks!

http://mae.ucdavis.edu/~biosport/jkm/