2010 Apr 29 19:38

Re: [vox] Interest in NSLU2 Linux talk?

I actually never have played directly with OpenWRT, but I have used DD:WRT.  I run debian on my slug.  I'm thinking of going to a sheevaplug, mainly cuz the sp looks like it would perform better than the slug.

I do like my slug, but its 3 years old and I wonder how long it will last.

Mike

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> wrote:
I would rather hear about OpenWRT myself.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 01:25:08PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Michael Wenk just wrote me regarding his Linux-on-NSLU2 talk that's
> scheduled for this August:
>
>    I was wondering if this talk is still relevant?  I was just googling
>    around to see if I can get a spare NSLU2 to mess around with and the units
>    are becoming difficult to find...  If so I'm happy to do it, I just don't
>    want to bore people ;)
>
> Anyone have some feedback?  Thanks!
>
> --
> -bill!
> Sent from my computer

Brian E. Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"All too often, developers spend a majority of their time integrating
disparate technologies, manually tracking state, struggling to understand
JSF, wrestling with Hibernate exceptions, and constantly redeploying
applications, rather than on the logic pertaining to the business at hand."
- Seam Overview

Michael Wenk
mjwenk@ucdavis.edu