2010 Apr 28 13:25

[vox] [fwd] Asheesh Loroia on OpenHatch at Noisebridge Wednesdayevening [Apr 28 in SF]

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from jim -----

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:23:13 -0700
From: jim
Subject: [sf-lug] Asheesh Loroia on OpenHatch at Noisebridge Wednesday evening
To: sf-lug <sf-lug@linuxmafia.com>

   The Linux Discussion Group meets every Wednesday
evening from 6 PM to 8 PM at Noisebridge. Normally
it's a free-form discussion. Tomorrow evening
(Wednesday 20100428) Asheesh Loroia will be there
to talk about the Open Hatch effort:

http://openhatch.org/

   open hatch is "an open source involvement engine"
that lets you match your skills and interests with
a variety of open source projects that need help.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer