2010 Apr 26 12:27

[vox] FreeIPA

Have you guys checked out FreeIPA?
http://freeipa.org/page/Main_Page

This is what I have wanted to do for a long time. I envision the day
when we can turn on our IPA server. Configure a few things. Hook a few
systems to the network. Boot, run, etc.

brain
--
Brian E. Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"All too often, developers spend a majority of their time integrating
disparate technologies, manually tracking state, struggling to understand
JSF, wrestling with Hibernate exceptions, and constantly redeploying
applications, rather than on the logic pertaining to the business at hand."
- Seam Overview