2010 Apr 20 11:49

[vox] "The Bank, the Linux User and the 9-month Call for Help"

[vox] "The Bank, the Linux User and the 9-month Call for Help"

Saw this Technewsworld.com article via my Google news
widget for "linux"-related stories:

  The Bank, the Linux User and the 9-Month Call for Help
  http://www.technewsworld.com/story/69811.html?wlc=1271783948
  By Katherine Noyes 2010-04-20

  Garrett Heaton has been struggling for months to get his bank to
  open up its deposit@home feature to Linux and Unix. As he and a few
  other savvy users have figured out, there's no real technical
  barrier. All Linux users have to do is pretend to be a Mac. For nine
  months, the bank has been declining Heaton's persistent, polite and
  helpful requests -- and, amazingly, he is still a very loyal customer.

Sent from my computer