2010 Apr 16 12:44

[vox] OLPC-SF April meeting

Hello!

OLPC-SF will meet on Saturday, April 17, 2010 at SFSU Downtown Center
from 10am to 2pm.

Room 553, 835 Market St. San Francisco, CA

See posting at http://tinyurl.com/olpcsf

This month's meeting features a project by Bruce Baikie and a team of
students from San Jose State University. Their project focuses on
developing a docking/charging station for the notebooks.

Other than that, we will have the usual. Software updates, school
server queries, XO 1.5 units, and some new power management that's
making into the new XO 1 software build and the XO 1.5 builds.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems