2010 Apr 09 00:18

Re: [vox] Ruby gives you sharp knives (fwd)

Re: [vox] Ruby gives you sharp knives (fwd)

I think it's fair to say that the most powerful programming languages
are the ones that give you the most effective ways to totally screw
yourself if you aren't careful.

And speaking of Ruby, I still owe Bill a presentation on JRuby...