2010 Apr 07 16:13

[vox] Notable events in the area this week

[vox] Notable events in the area this week

A number of events of interest to LUGOD members are taking place
later this week in the area:

Tomorrow night at 7pm at Crepeville in downtown Davis, join other
Linux and open source and Free software enthusiasts over
dinner at our monthly social gathering:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Wednesday[*] at 5:30pm at Delta of Venus in downtown Davis,
join others who are interested in sharing tools, building community,
and promoting open science on campus at the UC Davis Open Science
group meeting:

  http://openwetware.org/wiki/UC_Davis_Open_Science

And Thursday at 7pm at Crepeville in downtwon _Sacramento_,
the Sacramento Linux Users Group (SacLUG) meets.  Agenda is open.

  http://www.saclug.org/

Sent from my computer

[*] The Silicon Valley LUG in Mountain View also meets Wednesday evening,
    with a presentation on "Featherweight Linux":  http://www.svlug.org/