2010 Mar 23 17:54

[vox] Free: Variety of computer books

I'm cleaning up my bookshelf, and have sadly decided there are some books
I just no longer need, or don't have the time to get into quite yet.

Come get them, meet me at Common Grounds some afternoon while I'm
telecommuting, or I can bring them to the next LUGOD social (April 6th)
or general meeting (April 19th).

The titles are:

  Learning GNU Emacs
  Cameron, Rosenblatt & Raymond
  O'Reilly 1996

  GNU Emacs Pocket Reference
  Cameron
  O'Reilly 1999

  Cross-Platform GUI Programming with wxWidgets
  Smart & Hock
  Prentice Hall 2006

  Thinking in C++, 2nd Ed.
  Eckel
  Prentice Hall 2000

  Accelerated C++
  Koenig & Moo
  Addison Wesley 2000

  Open Source Development with CVS
  Fogel
  Coriolis 1999

  The Blender Book
  Wartmann (translated by Hoff & Gray)
  Linux Journal Press (No Starch Press) 2001

All are in good- to excellent condition.  (Mostly, most of them have
my name on them somewhere so co-workers wouldn't accidentally steal them.)

Contact me _off list_ if you're interested in them.

Sent from my computer