2010 Mar 17 16:14

Re: [vox] Open Science Group @ UC Davis

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:06:36PM -0700, Jason Moore wrote:
>    Bill,
>
>    Looks like we are going to have an informal meeting each month on the
>    first Wednesday (starting April 7th) from 5:30 to 6:30 @ the Delta of
>    Venus.

Thanks.  I added a few of them to our calendar:
http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

Feel free to post brief reminders here, since we definitely have
a bunch of scientists in our midst.  Thanks & good luck!

BTW, I assume this is a good URL to point to, right?

  http://openwetware.org/wiki/UC_Davis_Open_Science