2010 Mar 13 08:49

Re: [vox] Need to make educational Ubuntu build

Re: [vox] Need to make educational Ubuntu build

Excellent point.  I am going to make sure that tuxpaint is on there which is how this all started.  Are there pre-school appropriate programs you suggest I look for specifically?

So it's a gamble if they work on WINE or not.  Hmmm.