2010 Mar 17 13:14

Re: [vox] Open Science Group @ UC Davis

will do, thanks

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 08:49:02PM -0800, Jason Moore wrote:
>    Hello,
>    We are writing you today because we know that you have some interest in
>    the movement called Open Science and how the future of science is going to
>    depend on building community and truly sharing knowledge. If you are not
>    that familiar with open science ideas, here are several components that
>    you may relate to:

Hi Jason, thanks for the note.  I'd love it if you could let us know when
meetings and other events are happening.  It should be fine to post here,
and/or you can email me directly and I can post to this list and add events
to LUGOD's local events calendar.

Thanks and good luck!

http://mae.ucdavis.edu/~biosport/jkm/
Sports Biomechanics Lab, UC Davis (http://biosport.ucdavis.edu)