2010 Mar 01 17:16

Re: [vox] open source business conference march 17....

On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 01:52:55PM -0800, jim wrote:
>    Open Source Business Conference, SF Palace hotel,
> March 17, 18 2010.
<snip>
>    the current concept is to have information about any
> SF bay area open source focused groups. i'm looking for

Right on!

<snip>
> * information about sf bay area open source groups
>   (e.g. python, django, apache, firefox, linux and bsd
>   user groups, and any other groups involved with open
>   source software (and hardware)
> * existing literature, especially in electronic form
>
>    wanna play? got info or files? please respond.

Most definitely.

Here's a calendar of the rest of LUGOD's 2010 meetings
and social gatherings:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/2010-schedule-chart-20100301.pdf

And here are a bunch of handouts we've given out in the past:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/handouts/

I hope you can find something useful there.

Sent from my computer