2010 Feb 25 15:56

Re: [vox] [fwd] Curious if LUGOD is going to try and see if Googlewill choose Davis for Experimental Fiber Network

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:19:07PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 07:39:45PM -0800, Gilbert Coville wrote:
> > It was renamed:
> >
> >     http://daviswiki.org/Google_Fiber_for_Communities
>
> Ah, with no breadcrumb for me. ;)

I'm personally not having much time to think or care about this,
but the fellow who first pointed this out to me followed-up
tonight to mention that the topic was in today's Aggie paper:

  http://theaggie.org/article/2010/02/24/davis-pushes-for-experimental-google-highspeed-internet

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer