2010 Feb 23 20:30

Re: [vox] The real problem with Toyota acceleration!

Re: [vox] The real problem with Toyota acceleration!

When cars with ABS first came out, I refused to buy them, simply because
software glitches like this would be too easy to pop up.  I buy them
now, but only because it's almost impossible to find a car without them.

We've not heard the last of such problems.

Norm