January 6: Social gathering
2010 Feb 16 14:04

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meets tonight: Amazon WebServices, plus Nokia N900

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meets tonight: Amazon WebServices, plus Nokia N900

Hello Everyone,

If anyone is leaving and returning tonight from the South Bay or the
Peninsula, I would like to catch a ride, please.

Regards,
Michael Cheselka
650-488-4820