2010 Feb 13 10:46

[vox] MS pushes GNU/Linux one more step towards TWD

[vox] MS pushes GNU/Linux one more step towards TWD

TWD = Total World Domination
Yeah, that's right!
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10451133-56.html?tag=nl.e703

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"About 3 million computers get sold every year in China, but people don't
pay for the software. Someday they will, though. As long as they are going
to steal it, we want them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and
then we'll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade."

-- Bill Gates (Microsoft) 1998