2010 Feb 11 10:45

Re: [vox] Question about OSS downloads for a fee

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:51:02PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> What do people out here think?

I often say to myself, "If I went into marketing, I could have made
millions."

It wouldn't be as much fun though.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"Too much hype, too much confusion, and too many people talking about
something they don't understand have greatly muddied the waters in the
last year or so."

Borland Turbo Pascal OO Programming Guide
1989