2010 Feb 10 20:24

Re: [vox] Question about OSS downloads for a fee

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Someone just alerted me to Tux Paint's availability on
> an ecommerce site ("tradera.com", run by ebay).  I've seem
> it on ebay proper in the past, as well.

	As the copyright holder, issue a DCMA take down notice.
	After all if DCMA can be used by the big boys for their
	copyright produce you can also. In face you should be able
	to even demand payment for all copies sold. Just because
	you give it for free does not let others charge for it
	without paying the copyright holder.

	I'm not a lawyer, no do I play one on TV. Consult with
	a real lawyer.

							Tony