2010 Feb 01 13:30

[vox] Got my Dell Vostro V13 today!

Just got the Dell Vostro V13 today! Check it out.
http://www.brie.com/brian/vostrov13/

I will be at the social tomorrow.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"Too much hype, too much confusion, and too many people talking about
something they don't understand have greatly muddied the waters in the
last year or so."

Borland Turbo Pascal OO Programming Guide
1989