2010 Jan 21 15:38

[vox] Update regarding next week's PenLUG meeting: Fedora 12 reportby Larry Cafiero

[vox] Update regarding next week's PenLUG meeting: Fedora 12 reportby Larry Cafiero

I apologize for the crosspost - please reply directly to me if you have any feedback, or edit the recipient list to only send to the group(s) where you saw the message.

My automated script sent out the info about the PenLUG meeting a few minutes ago before I had updated the page with the correct location information.  We will be meeting in the same building as before, but instead of being hosted by Qualys we have a new host, NewlineNoosh, which is another company in the same office complex.  They will be providing us with the meeting space, but not the free food/drinks, so please bring potluck snacks/beverages to share.

Additionally, the training room where we usually meet is not available this month, so we will be in the boardroom just down the hall.  Space is limited, so please let me know if you are coming by email to rsvp@penlug.org or RSVP on facebook.

Here are links to updated information about this event:
http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/MeetingAgenda20100128
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=266272383185

Thanks!

--