2010 Jan 18 15:39

[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis,January 18: "Liferay" and 11th anniversary meeting!

[vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis,January 18: "Liferay" and 11th anniversary meeting!

The Linux Users' Group of Davis will be celebrating its 11th anniversary
tomorrow!

  Monday, January 18th
  7pm - 9pm

Please join us at this free event!  We'll be serving free pizza and cake,
holding a raffle of books and t-shirts, and giving away a ton of
free books (from the club's Lending Library) and other items.

Wilson Man of Liferay, Inc., will be coming to present a talk on their
"leading portal and social collaboration products," Liferay Portal and
Liferay Social Office.

For more details on this meeting, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

The meeting will be held at a special location:

  Veterans' Memorial Center
  203 East 14th Street
  Davis, California 95616

For maps, directions, public transportation schedules, etc., visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/vetcenter/

Special thanks to the sponsors of this meeting:

  * O'Reilly Media  (raffle items)
  * Liferay, Inc.  (raffle items)
  * Vevey Confections of Davis  (cake)
  * an anonymous LUGOD member  (pizza)

About LUGOD:

  The Linux Users' Group of Davis is a 501(c)7 non-profit organization
  dedicated to the Linux computer operating system and other Open Source
  and Free Software.

  For 11 years, LUGOD has held regular meetings with guest speakers
  in Davis, California, as well as other events in Davis and the greater
  Sacramento region.  Events are always free and open to the public.

  Please visit our website for more details:  http://www.lugod.org/

--
Bill Kendrick
pr@lugod.org