2010 Jan 16 08:44

Re: [vox] Next Monday's anniversary meeting

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 06:32:29PM -0800, Richard Burkhart wrote:

> "Bill Kendrick" <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
>
> >Ideas for other items to bring? I'm not inclined
> >to buy stuff w HFCS. Juice & water ok? Veggie tray?
> >Chips?
>
> PepsiCo has put out a limited release of 'Heritage' blends of Pepsi, Mt. Dew, and Dr. Pepper ... all using the (supposedly) original formulas ... and more importantly, cane sugar instead of HFCS.

Hydro Flouro Carbons?

> Not saying that juices and water aren't better for you (looking down at evidence of my own bulk) ... but ... hey, original soda blends ...

Yeah, the original Pepsi is pretty sweet!

> Do I HAVE to put a witty .sig here?

No.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other

Professor C. A. R. Hoare
The 1980 Turing award lecture