2010 Jan 16 14:24

Re: [vox] Next Monday's anniversary meeting

"Bill Kendrick" <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

>Ideas for other items to bring? I'm not inclined
>to buy stuff w HFCS. Juice & water ok? Veggie tray?
>Chips?

PepsiCo has put out a limited release of 'Heritage' blends of Pepsi, Mt. Dew, and Dr. Pepper ... all using the (supposedly) original formulas ... and more importantly, cane sugar instead of HFCS.

Not saying that juices and water aren't better for you (looking down at evidence of my own bulk) ... but ... hey, original soda blends ...