2010 Jan 15 09:33

Re: [vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:04:27PM -0800, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 04:45:51PM -0800, Bill Ward wrote:
> > Let them eat cake!
> >
> I got several cupcakes from here on Tuesday and they were
> extremely tasty. I don't know about prices for cakes though.

Where is "here"?  Village Bakery?

If you missed it (or I forgot to send a note?) Gabriella Engelhard
of Vevey Confections has once again offered to donate a cake for our
anniversary meeting.

I still need to confirm when/where to pick it up, but it looks
like cake is covered!