2010 Jan 14 05:07

Re: [vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

Re: [vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

Also, before I forget - please remember (since we may have multiple people
picking up food) to keep a copy of your receipts. I know we've not always been
diligent about this in the past, but we need to be going forward.

I may, of course, be better suited to coding simulations of parties and expected
cost-benefit ratios than I am at hosting them :)

Thanks!

-- Greg

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Tony Cratz <cratz@hematite.com> wrote:
Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Oh crap!  I'm supposed to know how many people we're expecting!? :)
> Between 5 and 80?

       I don't remember the exact number of people who showed up
       last year. I don't remember if it was 75 or closer to 100.

                                                       Tony