2010 Jan 13 08:29

Re: [vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

Re: [vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

Bill,

We currently have a total of $716.21 in our checking account.
(Does not include the $1 savings.)

As for the budget, I would (of course) recommend spending
as little as possible to cover the number of expected people.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks!
-- Greg