2010 Jan 13 06:13

[vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

[vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

Next Monday's meeting (Jan 18th) mark's the 11th anniversary of LUGOD,
so I'd like to have food and goodies (e.g.,a  cake) available for
consumption.

Greg (Treasurer) - what's our budget looking like?

Everyone else - recommendations on what to get, and from where?
We've been getting Village Bakery in recent years, and people
seem to enjoy it quite a bit.  What should we do about dessert?

Is anyone out here willing to help fetch the food?
(e.g., pick up the pizza right before the meeting)

Thanks!

Sent from my computer