2010 Jan 11 18:54

Re: [vox] You go Bill!

Bill, I think you need a marketing manager, considering that that photo
isn't of William!

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 06:14:58PM -0800, jimbo wrote:
>    Congradulations Bill.
>
>    You have worked long and hard on a great product that is available on
>    all levels.
>

>    Jimbo

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other

Professor C. A. R. Hoare
The 1980 Turing award lecture