2010 Jan 02 17:39

[vox] Free: Bits of hardware

I've still got the following taking up room in my garage:

* Canon PowerShot A60, emphasis on 'shot' -- needs help to
  work properly.
  Various bits that go with it may be of interest:
  + 64MB CF memory card
  + USB CF memory card reader (works great on Linux)
  + Canon digital camera => composite television cable
    (view photos/videos on your TV)
  + A nice little "View" brand case

* Sony PlayStation 2 "Dual Shock" wired controller
  (works with Linux if you get a PS2->USB adapter)

* 6-foot-or-so long VGA cable
  (labeled Compaq brand, "Space Shuttle C", whatever that means;
  has gold-looking plugs, M on one end, F on the other.)

If you want one or more of these, contact me privately (off-list).
At this point, I'm happy to just give them away to a good home,
and get them out of my garage.  (I'll happily accept money or
cookies or a Nintendo Wii, of course. ;) )

Thanks!

Sent from my computer