2010 Jan 01 19:31

Re: [vox] Reasons for caution when promoting FLOSS

Re: [vox] Reasons for caution when promoting FLOSS

Libre isn't even an English word.  FLOSS is a stupid acronym.

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/
Follow me at http://twitter.com/williamward