[vox] [fwd] Call for Proposals Now Open [OSCON 2010,July in Portland, OR]

FYI

----- Forwarded message from O'Reilly Open Source Convention -----

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:10:36 -0800
From: "O'Reilly Open Source Convention"
Subject: Call for Proposals Now Open

OSCON, the O'Reilly Open Source Convention
July 19 - 23, 2010
Oregon Convention Center
Portland, OR
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zsmkkoqonndf1rtmvodr97u9jj7i4jog6ppetkuo

Faster, Freer, Smarter: Whatever your Goal, Make It Happen with Open Source

More than 2,500 experts, developers, sys admins, and hackers will meet
up at OSCON 2010 to explore the tools, services, and platforms that
make up the vibrant open source ecosystem. Join us!

The OSCON Call for Participation is now open. If you have winning
techniques, favorite lifesavers, war stories, productivity tips, or
other ideas to share, we want to hear from you. We're especially on
the look-out for ways to do more with less, design and usability best
practices, mobile device innovations, cloud computing,
parallelization, open standards and data, open source in government,
business models, and beyond.

Speak up about the freedom--and opportunity--of open source at OSCON
2010. Submit your proposal by February 1, 2010 at:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zgfldvmip7cgrgppka7rg0ut17a63e006bepccf8

O'Reilly Media, Inc. 1005 Gravenstein Highway North, Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707) 827-7000 / (800) 998-9938