[vox] Linux toys for big boys

OUCH! I was researching an answer for someone and hit this page. WARNING:
give your credit cards to your significant other before visiting this
site.

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/Linux-For-Devices-Articles/The-Linux-Devices-Showcase/

I thought I was fairly up on what was out there but some of these are
COOL! I particularly am thrilled to see the sleeve wearable computer, and
the eye goggles that make it seem as if you are sitting right in front of
a really big screen. *drool*

Gandalf  Parker
--
and I was asked......
"Oh great Computer Guru, what is the meaning of life?"