[vox] Any other nearby groups interested in an Amazon Web Servicescloud computing talk in February?

[vox] Any other nearby groups interested in an Amazon Web Servicescloud computing talk in February?

Jinesh Varia from Amazon will be speaking at the Linux Users' Group of Davis
(near Sacramento) on February 15th. [*]

He's flying down from Seattle, Washington, and will be in the area one
additional day.  He's asked if I know of any other technical groups
(PHP, Java, Python, .NET, web, etc.) in the greater SF Bay Area and/or
Sacramento region that meet while he's in California, and would be
interested in a cloud computing talk.

Does anyone know of any that I can connect him to?

Thanks in advance!

[*] http://lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2010.02.15

Sent from my computer