[vox] "Lernid", for Ubuntu Learning Events

[vox] "Lernid", for Ubuntu Learning Events

Huh... Sounds interesting.

  Lernid 0.2 Released
  http://www.jonobacon.org/2009/12/01/lernid-0-2-released/

    I am pleased to announce an early snapshot release of Lernid: a
    little program to make connecting to Ubuntu learning events simple.
    You can get it from my PPA by running the following commands:

      sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonobacon
      sudo apt-get update
      sudo apt-get install lernid

Sent from my computer